Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pregnancy.....new house and Huh??

Well I know that I am totally behind on my blog and I really need to get some pictures up of my little man. Until then, thought I would write a little something.....

Pregnancy is going along well....36 weeks and have been having contractions all week, but they are not progressing into anything else. Painful...but I am really hoping to hold out for a couple more weeks. Lincoln is so excited about his new baby!! I hope the excitement stays forever....and I think it will. I do not really have any idea whether it is a boy or girl....we are really struggling on girl names though! I have gained 46 lbs and seem to be quite large.....but the heat is the worst part of it all. The baby moves a lot more then Lincoln ever did and we just love watching the waves in my belly....Lincoln thinks it is really neat!!

New House.....it has been a hard adjustment for Lincoln. He often asks for the old house back and sometimes cries for it. It is really hard because we feel bad that we took the only thing he has ever been used to out of his life. However, every day seems to be getting better and he is now going to bed in his own room on his own every night. He does come in bed with us in the early morning hours...which we love!! I think as we get grass in our yard he will enjoy our house even more. We on the other hand are loving it!!!

Huh?.....Lincoln's new word!!!!!! If anyone has advice on how to break a child (and husband) of saying this word after everything you say.. I would welcome the advice!! It can be funny at times, but this is one word I will not miss!! hehe!

I will do my best to post some pictures of all that has been going on.....check back soon!!

Oh!! and Happy Anniversary to Matt and I this month.....I can not believe it has been 3 years and I feel absolutely blessed to have the marriage, family, and life we have!!!

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

So good to hear an update. Happy ANniversary to you and matt. keep me posted xooxox

Marta said...

Cute pony! I always like the pics but I especially like it when you write an update!! Hey, we want to see pics of the new house, inside and out!!