Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lunch with Aunt Johnna!!!!


WE MISS YOU !!!! Lincoln called Johnna "na" on the way home and when he saw this picture. We wish our Aunt lived closer!!!

6 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Johnna is so beautiful! I bet Lincoln loved it! That's awesome you two got to get your Johnna fix in, I know how much you miss her! Hope to see everyone at Lincoln's Bday bash!!!! Love you all and call you soon!

marta said...

What a pretty Auntie!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Auntie yes, but what about the CUTEST GRANDSON in the world?


Pappy

marta said...

Well yes he is the cutest! Ray, do your buttons have to be sewn back on everyday.. From proudly bustin your buttons ???

marta said...

Well yes he is the cutest! Ray, do your buttons have to be sewn back on everyday.. From proudly bustin your buttons ???

Anonymous said...

Well yes I do Marta!!!