Friday, December 12, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas......








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I wasn't able to check out the update Friday, but it was the first thing I did this morning when I got to the office!!

Love the picture with Lincoln laying under the tree with one shoe off!!!

Love, Pappy

~Lisa~ said...

What fun pictures to look at. Lincoln is such a cutie!!! oh so are you and Matt.... but seriously Lincoln is so fun!!! I loved this post.

Shelby said...

Hi Monica!! I miss you guys so much and it looks and sounds like you guys are doing GREAT!! Im so happy for you guys! Lincoln is getting so big its still so crazy to me how much has changed since i was 13 and our families were together alot more and got to go to FL together! Those were fun days! But we have both gotten alot older now and you have your own little happy wonderful family and i am going to be graduating in 5 months and im engaged now! Life seems to move on quite quickly i kinda just look back and are like man those days seem like not to long ago...But i could write for days so im gonna stop now :)
I love and miss you guys a bunch!! Get ahold of me sometime your dad has my cell if you dont i know your a busy women but i would love to talk sometime!!
Hugs and Kisses!!
Shelby