





Wow! This morning was an early one. I heard Lincoln playing in his crib at 5:15 and he did really well playing for about 45 minutes, he would switch his bippy with another and then hit it against the crib to make noise. He never made one fuss so I just let him rest and play, but at 6 he was done being in the crib and was ready to explore. He was in such a good mood that all I could do was smile and start our day!! I thought I would post these before we went shopping for the day....So Good Morning from Lincoln Matthew!! Oh! I did get one of him standing on his own finally....ENJOY!
6 comments:
Thanks, Seeing him makes my day! I can't wait until I get to hold & hug him tomorrow! I think he is going to be a cowboy, he has the bull legs for a horse!!
Love,
Dad
HI monica! It is so fun to be able to see and your little family online! Tamara told me about your blogspot! Hope everything is great and I can't wait to keep up on all the fun new pics on your site! i also have a blogspot (not as interesting as yours...I just made a new one so there isn't much on here...)...it is errobbins.blogspot.com
I wish I looked that cute at 6:00 in the morning!! That smile would light up anyone's morning. So cute!
You might be my best friend, but I am VERY tempted to steal your baby;)
He is so adorable!! I just love his smile! I know how those early mornings are though, uggg!
About time for an update isn't it???!!!!
Post a Comment