Lincoln and his adorable outfit. We started going to a new church and this is when we got home and I thought he looked so cute! He looks so cute and innocent in these pictures and then you get to the bottom two and the mischief boy comes out! Matthew has a tool magazine that he looks at about every night (I am not even exaggerating) he must have left the magazine on the floor and I did not see it. The next morning I put a blanket on the floor for Lincoln to play on and start getting ready for the day. I was watching him as he was playing and somehow he found daddy's magazine (which was under the blanket) however, at this point I really was not looking at what magazine he was playing with..OOPS! He was so proud of himself for destroying this magazine that I had to take some pictures. I do not think that daddy will leave his things around anymore. He has designated a basket up high for his magazines! 

1 comment:
Do you really expect anyone to believe the story that Lincoln found the magazine under the blanket?
Post a Comment