Okay, so we have to confess we took very little pictures this Christmas!! We are bad parents!! poor Beckett!! I just realized I never even got one of the boys together in their Christmas outfits :(.....at least we video taped! here are a couple picture from the King Christmas...I have none from the Dubord Christmas and only a couple from up north at Christmas..I will post a few from up north later. Oh! The little baby is Ben (Matts cousins baby) only a few days older than Beckett!! They already were having fun playing together ;)
Monday, February 7, 2011
Christmas at Matt's grandparents house...
Okay, so we have to confess we took very little pictures this Christmas!! We are bad parents!! poor Beckett!! I just realized I never even got one of the boys together in their Christmas outfits :(.....at least we video taped! here are a couple picture from the King Christmas...I have none from the Dubord Christmas and only a couple from up north at Christmas..I will post a few from up north later. Oh! The little baby is Ben (Matts cousins baby) only a few days older than Beckett!! They already were having fun playing together ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment