




We had an ultrasound last week and everything went great! This baby is much more active then Lincoln ever was! Lincoln thought seeing the baby was pretty cool!! He is convinced it is a baby sister!! Feel free to make some guesses....I was leaning towards girl, but now I am kind of thinking boy. This pregnancy is 100% different then Lincoln's...I just can not seem to get a day that I feel good. We are very excited to add a new addition and give Lincoln a sibling!
6 comments:
A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys:)))))
LOVE Auntie Lisa
I would say that Lincoln has a little brother to look after.
Love & miss ya all!
Pappy
Well being a Mother of 2 little girls you know where my heart is!!! =) But on the other side it is neat having 2 of the same and watching them play together! They are SO close already and I'm excited for them to have a best friend growing up!! You will be blessed either way! =)
Monica,
These are absolutely beautiful! No matter what the gender, this baby is indeed precious. Hope the last half of the pregnancy goes MUCH better than the first.
Love,
Aunt Terry
I felt the same with Corbin and Samantha. I thought for sure Samantha was going to be a boy because everything was the same. So I cannot help you. :) Either one would be great! Let me know if you need any advice or words of encouragement. Two is a lot different than one, but it is wonderful! Hope you get feeling better soon!
aww, she does need to cook a little longer mama:) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment