Thursday, August 27, 2009

My baby boy is 2 1/2.....well almost!

I took Lincoln to his check up a couple weeks ago I can not believe he is almost 2 1/2 years old!!

Here are his stats......

Height- 37 3/8" ...... 90% on charts

Weight-31 1/4 lbs. ..... 75% on charts

He is a very good eater and a very good sleeper. He will eat everything, but mac 'n' cheese. and sleeps from 8-8:30 at night to 7-8 in the mornings and still takes a 2 1/2 - 3 hour nap everyday! He is very good about going right into his bed too. He is counting to 5 (when he wants to) and will say the alphabet in 4 letters at a time (again when he feels like it)! He is doing well with colors..especially blue, yellow, and brown. He does think it is hilarious to say everything is BLUE!! We are having a struggle sharing toys right now...everything is "mine". I will be glad when the phase is over. Still have not really worked on potty training because we have been gone so much this summer. Favorite things to play with.....anything outside to do with the hose, his men, loves coloring and stickers, bouncy balls, bat & tee ball, wrestling, books, and loves to help cook!! He also still loves shoes and hats. We went to gap the other day and I told him he could pick out any shirt he wanted and the order came like this....hat first, then a pair of shoes, then a bowling shirt, motorcycle shirt, "bike cycle" shirt..before we left there he had about 8 shirts.....but at least he will want to wear them instead of battling him in the mornings!! I love this age in so many ways, but it can have its trying moments!!

2 comments:

~Lisa~ said...

Ahh Lincoln your growing way to fast for auntie Lisa. I am so proud about knowing your colors....and even more proud you know how to shop..... Ethan wants to be just like you with motorcylcles on his shirt and have "men",,,,,,, we love and miss you see you soon

Johnna said...

Tell Lincoln he is missing out...mac n cheese is the bomb! Love you guys!