Nichole and I loaded the kids up on a Saturday and took a road trip up north. As you can see we had a wonderful time and so did the kiddos. I was so glad to have Tyler and Hannah and as you can see I think that everyone had a really good time. Lincoln LOVES to wrestle and typically is not allowed to because I don't want him to hurt someone smaller than him. However, Tyler and Hannah ate up the fact that he loved to wrestle. They would lay on the floor and call his name and he would run and just waller them to death. Addie joined in too, but was much more gentle. Lincoln got to where he was running after Hannah and trying to knock her over so he could wrestle with her. After that my pastor came and brought some blocks that his grandchildren used to play with. Boy, those were a huge hit for ALL ages. Tyler would build up a big wall and then the little ones would crash it down and this us big ones would crack up. It was hilarious to watch!! After a busy night the little ones were tired and Lincoln crawled up on GG's lap and neither of them moved, so precious!! It was so much fun having all the kids together..Thank you Tyler and Hannah for playing with us..We love you and wish you lived closer!!
Both Addie and Lincoln got hair cuts thanks to Grammy K. Addies was more of a trim, but Lincoln really got a hair cut. It looked great, even Matthew thought so and he was not in favor of him getting a hair cut. Thank you Grammy K!!!
On Tuesday night we headed back....it was a great trip and Nichole and I were able to relax and it was like a mini-vacation!!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment