We went to Lincoln's 16 month check up yesterday. He did wonderful, performing everything I wanted him to for the doctor..haha! He showed him all the body parts he knew and talked very well to Dr. Ransdell. I was a little bit worried that he would be really shy, but he did great! I guess I can brag a little bit too because the doctor was overly impressed with Lincoln's knowledge and hand eye coordination. He said he was at the level of a 24 month old. I was proud! He does very well stacking objects up and fitting shapes through holes and shows a lot of interest in learning new things. He is saying more and more words every day and he definitely has a mind of his own. However, he is very cuddly and loves giving hugs and kisses. He weighed 24 lbs. & 6 oz (average) and was 331/2 inches tall (80%). He did not like the doctor examining him or the shots, not that anyone can blame him!! All in all I could not be more happy!!!
We have been having a lot of fun this summer!! Last week my parents came on Thursday and stayed until Sunday. We debated on what we wanted to do on Friday because Lincoln's nap time is a little bit messed up due to the fact that we are trying to combine our morning and afternoon naps. Since Lincoln slept so late on Friday morning we decided to go ahead and try taking him to a water park we have here in Evansville. It was a blast!!! Since my parents do not live here it was really wonderful getting to spend the day with just them! Lincoln had a great time, and was able to take about an hour nap with my dad in the shade. Which allowed my mom and I to spend some time on rafts relaxing and chatting. It was a wonderful day!! As you can see, Lincoln had a great time too!! He sure loves the water!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I would have been there relaxing on rafts with you and Mary! Lincoln is growing up so fast...I get so proud hearing what the doctor says about him!
XOXOX MUCH LOVE
Lincoln is so lucky to have such a wonderful Aunt!! We love you too Jo!!
blog update please...some of us aren't lucky enough to see you and lincoln every day:)
Post a Comment