Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All my kids....

Lincoln and I went home last week all by ourselves for the first time. The trip went wonderful, Lincoln was an angel for me the whole way there and back. We stayed with Tyler and Hannah for a couple days and had a blast!! Lincoln tried his hardest to keep up with them, and he did a pretty good job. They are so good with him!!! I was able to go to Indianapolis and spend sometime with some of my college friends that I have not seen in a long time. It was a great trip!! By the time we got home Lincoln was exhausted and so was Pappy and Mimi!!! We have been really busy and I am not sure what we have been busy doing, but we are wedding crazy!! We have 13 weddings from May 19- Nov1 this year. 4 of which one of us are in. WOW!

As for Lincoln he is now 14 months old and so lovable!! He is just so fun, everyday he does something new. I have had a cold and every time I cough he puts his hand over his mouth and fake coughs and then laughs. He loves to pillow wrestle. If Matthew and I are cuddling he has to come and push us apart and sit between us...haha!! It is obvious he is the first and only child and grandchild. He is always center of attention and it is starting to show. Oh he LOVES mustard, if someone gets into the fridge he is running as fast as he can to try and get the bottle before the fridge closes. He will walk around sucking mustard out of the top....YUK!!! Not to mention how hard mustard stains are to get out of things. He loves to play outside, every night he carries his lego container over to dada and sits it there so daddy will open it and play with him. He likes my pots and pans, Tupperware, and anything in the kitchen. He is still completely OBSESSED with hats. We can not go anywhere without one. Uncle Matty got Lincoln a rocking horse and today we looked over and Lincoln was hugging the horse and giving it kisses...too cute! He is trying to talk in sentences, but the only words that are clear enough for others to understand are hat, da da, dog dog, ma ma, cracker....we can understand a couple more, we are really working on please and thank you, but he isn't showing much interest. We have been having a lot of play dates lately and Lincoln really does a good job sharing, but he really just lets other kids bully him...my sweet little boy!!! ENJOY THE PICTURES....I WILL POST MORE LATER................

2 comments:

Johnna said...

aww I love the post! moe, your hair is short...you look beautiful as always though.

MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post, I always LOVE seeing the new pictures and reading your blog! But it makes me miss you guys even more!

Love,

Dad