Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Lots of fun!!!

As you can tell by our pictures we have been busy! My parents were here for a week which I could get used to way too easy!! We had a lot of fun we went to the park and had a cookout with Luke, Nichole and Addie. The kids had a lot of fun playing and it was a gorgeous day outside 71 degrees! We have been spending a lot of time outside (when the weather lets us). My parents stayed at a hotel nearby and we took Lincoln swimming quite a few times, boy does he love the water!! Lincoln and I have also enrolled in a Mommy and me swim class that we do once a week. We have only been once, but we both had a great time!! Lincoln is standing excellent and will take a few steps, but is not walking yet. He is in to everything!!! We are staying very busy. He does really well playing with his toys, unless we are on the computer (which is why i have not posted in a while) if we are on the computer he is trying to get in the drawers and play on the computer with us. I do not even get on the computer anymore..HA! Speaking of which, Lincoln is on my lap and I am not sure if what I am writing is even making sense! I will post more later!! Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lincoln!

Grandpa loves you sooo much!!!!!

Can't wait to see you again.

Terryfic said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln!

Can't wait to see pictures of your first birthday party!

Love,

Aunt Terry

Anonymous said...

OK enough already, where is the update????