







We could not be happier with our little guy! We think he is just so perfect...maybe we are bias. I think our favorite pastime is just starring at him. We have had an eventful week this week. Sunday was Easter and Lincoln was out of the house for his first full day and it was a busy day. We had lunch and dinner plans. There are some pictures of our cousin Nichole's baby Adalynn and Lincoln at grandma and grandpa Dubords. They were so adorable together!! It seems that they almost communicate with each other or maybe it is just grunting, but Nichole and I like to think that they are talking! After a busy day on Sunday, I had to get Lincoln out again to go to the doctor on Monday. He did real good at the doctor...weighing a LARGE 9 lbs 13 oz. which is two pounds past his birth weight!!! He was 22 1/4 inches long!! WHAT A CHUNK!!! He is really filling out and there are a lot more rolls on his legs and arms....his chin has also multiplied!! My mom came down to watch him for Tuesday while I went to class and then Wednesday it rained so Matthew was so excited that he was finally able to watch him. I got out of class and the boys were at Rural King running some "man" errands!! He eats about every two hours so he can not be away from me for too long, and I would not have it any other way. I am still having a real hard time leaving him even if only for two hours!! The other night Matthew got some of Lincoln's toys out and I think Matt was more intrigued then Lincoln, but it won't be long. He does love his boppy pillow, he sits in it and just looks around....his facial expressions are so fun to watch. He now recognizes mine and Matthew's voices and will look to find us. This weekend we are going to make a trip to my parent's house. I really hope it is not a trip we regret half way through. Lincoln is still real unsure about his car seat. If the vehicle stops he cries!!! I hope he does okay cause it is a four hour trip!! I will post some pictures after this weekend....Have a great week!
1 comment:
Good to see you guys last weekend, but I is hard to think that it will be two more weeks before I see Lincoln again! He is changing way too much!
Love ya,
Dad
Post a Comment